We had a crazy morning this morning and so Rylee didn't get her morning nap. So you would think that that would mean that she would take a longer afternoon nap. Not the case. If she doesn't get that morning one you can kiss the rest away. So anyways today she only took about an hour nap this afternoon. Well Paige also fell asleep this afternoon. Usually I would do a happy dance that she fell asleep. But someone was conspiring against me today because 10 minutes after Paige fell asleep Rylee woke up. Why is it that I can never have both of them asleep together? On the up side though, Rylee did want to sit on the couch and snuggle with me. So at least I got that.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
4 comments:
Cute posts! I am glad that everything is going so well...we miss you hope to see you soon!
Awwww! I love when little one's snuggle.
So know how that goes! It seems that as soon as you set your mind on getiing a short cat nap to and get all comfy, one of the little ones wakes up... grrr :) Oh well, there ARE bonuses to the extra one on one time though... like you said!
Do moms ever really get a break? It's so nice to snuggle, though. That's a break, I guess!
Post a Comment