For Valentine's Day this year we decided to stay home and hang out with the girls. Paige got to have a fun little party at preschool, where they handed out their Valentine's. That night I made Mustard Pomegranate Pork Tenderloin with roasted potatoes and zucchini. It was really really good. It is a definite make again meal (meaning Blake loved this meal). I also made diet sprite with vanilla syrup in it. After we put the girls to bed we sat down to watch Celebrity Apprentice and Without A Trace. All in all it was a fabulous day. Oh and the best part was I got to hang out with my best friend. (yes it was my husband). He went to the store for me and brought me some cupcakes with whipped icing, which are my absolute favorite. Hope you all had a great day too. I am including a picture of the meal I made. Try not to drool to much 'cause it will wreck your computer.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
8 comments:
That looks so yummy! You are an amazing cook Bre. Happy Valentines!
Looks Delicious! Yummy.
Okay, I am drooling. Share your recipies? Please?? You are such a good wife.
One word....Hired!! Meaning "you're hired'! Girl that picture honestly made my mouth water. I want the recipe!
YUM!
That looks SOOO good! Glad it was a good Valentine's Day! =)
Me and Jamie want you to come make that for us!!!
Me and Jamie want you to come make that for us!!!
Post a Comment