I have been tagged
How long have you been together? 6 Years
How long did you date? We started dating in Jan 2002 and got engaged Feb 2002
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Probably me cause I am home more where the food is.
Who said "I love you" first? He did and then I did right after.
Who is taller? He is by a lot.
Who sings better? Blake definitely is
Who is smarter? He is with some stuff and I am with other stuff
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Blake does
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? Right now the landlord, but usually we fight about it
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who is more stubborn? That would have to be me very much
Who kissed who first? It was Blake that made the first move
Who asked who out? Blake asked me out
Who proposed? He did
Who is more sensitive? I am
Who has more friends? I would say that I do
Who has more siblings? Depends on how you look at it but we will say Blake
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we both fit into the "pants" nicely
Who are you tagging? Kara, Tandee, Sally, Kristin, and Laura
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah-and the next month can't come quick enough! I am ready to be through with this stage and on to the next.
How is Blake liking school?
I like the answers! I hope you guys aren't getting any of those tornadoes! Just thinking about you! =)
Post a Comment