Sunday, February 24, 2008

Love these Days

I absolutely love days like today. When my kids are so cute. They do the cutest things, make me laugh, and make me just love being there mom. I love spending time with them and Blake. Today after we went and picked up Blake from his Church we came home and just played with the girls. So here are some fun pictures that we got while we were playing. The last one is my favorite. Whenever the girls see Blake, both girls lock their eyes on his legs and jump on for a ride. They have a blast riding on his feet.











3 comments:

Laura Dunaway said...

So cute. I love days like that too. Your girls are adorable!

JC and Jena said...

Ha ha!! That's why Blake has such good calfs! Too cute!!

Andrea said...

They are always cute when i see them...are the ever any other way?:)