We put the girls to bed a little late last night cause Paige had a birthday party. Maybe 2 hours later Rylee woke up crying so Blake went in to check on her. Well pretty soon he comes and tells me to go tell her that I am still here and we will come get her in the morning. So I go in and tell her this but she won't settle down. She keeps crying and pointing to Paige saying "Paigey, my Paigey" So I asked her if she wanted to sleep with Paige and she got all excited. So I had a thought that maybe I was opening a can of worms but I put her in bed with a very sleeping Paige. Rylee snuggled right in and went to sleep really quickly. It was so sweet to see them cuddling and sleeping so peacefully. They have an amazing bond with each other and love each other so much. I am so grateful.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
7 comments:
Isn't it so awesome to hear your kids playing nice and talking to eachother? I loved your posts of Rylee and Paige. They are getting so big and they are adorable!
that's precious
So sweet! I am excited for my girls to be old enough to play together. Jackson and Jocelyn play cute together though.
SO sweet!
So Cute! Ashlyn loves to sneak into Trey's bed too! I love that they still adore each other and hope that it lasts!(For Trey and Ashlyn too!)
That is adorable! Thanks for sharing. Very cute girls!
That is so sweet that they're so close. Is this going to be an every night thing, now? I hope they grow up to be best friends. =)
Post a Comment