Last night was the closing social for the JRC. We had a BBQ at one of the local parks. It was a blast. Really good food and fun entertainment. Earlier in the day we had gone to another park for Isaac's birthday party and then we went to this one. When we got home the girls were filthy (so was the bath water), and they were so tired.
This is Rylee's friend Annie. Rylee loves it when Annie comes around.
Paige was being a little monkey climbing in the tree.
Rylee and Jack had so much fun playing in the rocks. Pretty soon they were both dumping rocks onto Rylee's head.
This was how Joni and Annie got the rocks out of Rylee's hair. Thanks girls!!
This was the girls at the end of the night. Freshly scrubbed, matching nightgowns, and sleeping on the pooh bear couch. Rylee would not hear of Paige sleeping by herself. It was so sweet.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
3 comments:
Ohh, I wish I could hold Paige and Rylee even with rocks in their hair. Can't wait til summer.
How sweet is that!! They are so cute!
Ok, that picture of them sleeping together is THE CUTEST! I'm sure they will be great friends. And way to go taking all of those pictures at the social. I need to be better at taking pictures, so I have things to post! See you soon.
Michelle
Post a Comment