Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Puddle Jumping

There was a severe thunderstorm watch today and it started raining really hard. So what did I do I took the girls out to play in the rain.
















We got so wet and dirty but it was so much fun.
We went over by our garage and found a huge puddle to jump in.
By the time we went inside Rylee was so cold that her teeth were chattering but she had the biggest smile on her face. We all had so much fun.

6 comments:

Muir Family said...

Only really good moms would do this. Looks like fun!!

Daybells said...

You are awesome Bre! Looks like a lot of fun.

Andrea said...

it is good to get wet and dirty sometimes! Looks like fun!

Grama Sherri said...

Now that's positive parenting. You are such a wonderful mom.

Anonymous said...

What fun! The girls look like they had a great time.

JC and Jena said...

Ha ha! I love it! I'm gonna go wrap up in a warm blanket 'cause your pictures are making my teeth chatter too!