Here are some pictures of the girls in their spring dresses that Grandma Sherri bought them. Rylee would not cooperate so her pictures are not the best but that is what you get with an almost 2 year old.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
6 comments:
Awww! SO cute!!
Your girls are too cute. Jocelyn has the same dress as Rylee. I just realized that we spelled Mylee the same as you spelled Rylee.
Aw, what sweet little girls. They look so cute in their new little dresses.
Rylee and Paige look so cute in their dresses!! What sweet girls you have!! I think it is so cute when they have the same dresses too!
Oh Paige's hair looks so cute short.
Jess
Those are adorable dresses! I wanted to mention that the last time I saw a post of Paige wearing hers. They look so sweet! =)
Post a Comment