Friday, April 25, 2008

Tulip Garden

We went to the Topeka Zoo yesterday for preschool and then headed over to the Tulip gardens. They were so beautiful. Rylee wouldn't hold still long enough to take a picture but I got some great ones of Paige. She is my little poser.

7 comments:

Kellie said...

They are SO adorable!!!

Muir Family said...

really cute !!

Grama Sherri said...

Oh, now you've done it, I'm grandaughter sick, and want to see them now.

Anonymous said...

What cuties!

Kunz fam said...

How cute! I can't believe how much they are growing up! They are so sweet!

JC and Jena said...

Ha ha, Rylee makes me laugh! GREAT pictures of Paige and the tulips though.

Unknown said...

What sweet kids! And how fun that you get to put them in matching clothes!

Oh, um. I don't have your email addy so I will just let you know on here. Blakes Highschool reunion is on Aug 9th. I don't know if he is interested or not, but Jer just found out through a friend so I thought I would share the news.