My friend Stacey put a great tip on her blog and it works so great that I thought that I would pass it on. Instead of buying really expensive jet dry to get really clean spotless dishes, just fill up the little holder thingy with vinegar. It is way cheaper and it works so good. I put it to the test the other day and I could not believe the difference. Also I figured out that if you put some water and vinegar in the sink and wash your shower curtain in it it comes out really clean. You just need to remember to dry it off. I love cheap fun tip that work so I hope that you all enjoy.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
3 comments:
I am amazed at what vinegar and water can clean!! Cheap tips are always nice to have!
I think before all these cleaners we have now--vinegar was it. It's a magical cleaner. A friend of mine used vinegar in her wash, I think in place of fabric softner. She seemed to think it was great.
Okay! I'm going to try these! Thanks! =)
Post a Comment